YOUTH LAB Daily Sunscreen Cream SPF50 Normal Skin provides high protection against UVA & UVB rays and at the same time, an even coverage, thanks to its coloured formula that adjusts to the wearer’s skin tone. It normalizes discolouration caused by the sun, helps heals scars, and minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections. Rich in Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, this cream hydrates and restores the skin’s elasticity, while Phospholipids prevent water loss and premature aging. Its lightweight and pleasantly scented formula provides a long-lasting effect and keeps the skin protected throughout the day.
- Color: standard adjustable color;
- Coverage: low;
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, photoaging, dryness, dehydration;
- Time of application: before sun exposure;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: normal to dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: provides high protection against UVA and UVB rays, maintains the skin’s optimal moisture levels, increases the skin’s defenses, prevents photoaging and sun spots, minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections, SPF50, dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: gluten, parabens.
- Hyaluronic Acid improves moisture levels and restores elasticity to the skin;
- Phospholipids enhance the cohesion, tone and density of skin tissue and restructure the skin’s barrier, minimizing transepidermal water loss;
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant action and restores the skin’s elasticity;
- Natural UVA & UVB filters provide protection against the effects of solar radiation.
How to use
Apply YOUTH LAB Daily Sunscreen Cream SPF50 Normal Skin on the entire face and neck 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply frequently to maintain an adequate level of protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling.