YOUTH LAB Wrinkles Erasure Cream for Eyes is a rich cream formulated specifically for the delicate eye area. It reduces the appearance of crow’s feet, smoothes down wrinkles and fine lines due to the presence of New Technology Hexapeptide (Receptor Uphold against BioAging), Stem Cells plant extract, and bio-mimetic Amino Acids, which fill wrinkles and instantly moisturize the eye contour area. This unique formula also reconstructs the natural skin barrier and improves micro and lymphatic circulation of the lower eyelid area, minimizing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Squalene, Vitamin E and Abyssinian oil extract restore the skin’s elasticity and secure its moisture, restoring radiance and softness to the delicate eye contour area.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: crow’s feet, undereye bags and circles, puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, loss of elasticity and firmness, dryness, dehydration;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, reduces dark circles and undereye puffiness, restructures the skin barrier function, increases blood and lymph circulation to the undereye area, dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: gluten, parabens.
- New Technology Hexapeptide (Receptor Uphold against Bio-?ging) reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet and restores the skin’s integrity;
- Hyaluronic Acid and Trimethyl Glycine re-plump expression wrinkles and hydrate the skin;
- Squalene and Abyssinian Oil Extract enhance tone, consistency and density of skin tissue restoring elasticity and rebuild and restore skin’s barrier function minimizing transepidermal water loss;
- Vitamin E for antioxidant action and restoration of skin elasticity;
- Epigallocatechin and Gloukosites reduce puffiness and improve dark circles.
How to use
Apply YOUTH LAB Wrinkles Erasure Cream for Eyes daily to the eye contour area after cleansing. Gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye.